PTE is a world-leading provider of secure English language tests
This is a course for students who are starting their
PEARSON PTE journey and may not have taken an PEARSON PTE exam before.
The course introduces you to some of the important skills and strategies you will need in each of the 4 parts of the PEARSON PTE exam – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
It also aims to help you feel more confident about working towards your PEARSON PTE goal.
After taking this course you’ll:
- feel confident about the PTE test format
- understand the assessment criteria used by the examiners
- be able to apply useful skills and strategies in all 4 parts of the test and tackle a variety of question types
- understand your areas for development
- be prepared for test-day after taking our free mock test
- Mock test included
- Free course materials and additional self-access resources
- Small group classes
- Assessment criteria explained
- Learn with a qualified PTE expert
- Personalised feedback on your performance
- Course offered Face-to-face and Online so you can prepare from home
Who is your tutor?
- Native speaker
- PTE specialist
- Experienced teacher and trainer